Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. My name is Chris and I am the owner of AC Tool Supply, Inc. in Tempe, AZ. I wanted to introduce myself as well as my partner, Jason. We sell fall protection from SafeWaze, FallTech, & Miller.

We are a sponsor on ElectricianTalk.com and we look to the electricians over there for information on what tools and equipment they are using in the field. We are currently looking for all of your knowledge and opinions regarding fall protection, prevention, and safety equipment. So I thought I'd come over and break the ice with this thread.

If anyone would like to start throwing out their know-how, preferences, and/or opinions on anything fall protection or prevention equipment related, we'd be more than happy hear what you guys have to say.

How about posting your fall protection "gear" or the "setup" you currently use. Or maybe a setup that you've had your eye on. Anyhow, I'll leave it to you. We'll be waiting to hear from you.

Chris & JJ

·
Slate and Metal Roofer
435 Posts
Welcome to the forum!:)
I love using my Black I'D, the D20 L, by Petzl. I use a sport harness on some jobs, and a Buckingham Arborist harness on others. Both allow hands free positioning.
Seldom use fall arrest since I prefer a firm positioning stance.
http://www.rooferscoffeeshop.com/forum-43.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts