Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We should start a thread with pics or ideas of our trucks/vans/trailers of our setups to share ideas with each other. I like to see pics of how others keep things organized in there work trucks. I don't have any pics on this computer and will post them later but i have been working out of a F250 for a while now and am in the process of putting together a cube van(reason i like to get ideas) and also have 78' f350 dually with 14' dump bed. Thanks for sharing ideas!

·
Registered
46 Posts
First time uploading jpg, hope this works. This is a 6 ton dump trailer, it`s been a great investment, paid for itself over and over.
Several customers request a dump trailer rather than a dumpster, actually have gotten jobs because other roofers that quoted job didn't have a dump trailer.
Use it to carry tools and equipment around to job sites, and garbage from shop goes into it as well so no need for a dumpster at the shop.
The first trip to the dump was a 20 square flat roof, wet insulation etc, there was just over 9 tonnes in that trip, however it was to much for the trailer and luckily I didn't get stopped on my way.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.