Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Slate and Metal Roofer
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed my keywords a bit to target slate repairs over other thingd, tin and copper next. Now, I'm getting 3 leads a week on that alone. Compared to 3-8 leads a week that involved shingles, etc.
I'm real happy now!:thumbup:

·
Registered
755 Posts
You Da Man Frank. :thumbup:

What website editor software do you use to build your site in, or do you just code in HTML freestyle?

By the way, have a good time at your resort over the New Years Holiday break.

Ed

·
Slate and Metal Roofer
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ed, I got acopy of FrontPage 2000 with one of my Office copies. It has CSS in it's apps if you like that new style.

People that check my website often say they love the style compared to the newer format. An many seem to like 'my' style of imparting info and attitude. I dunno. It works.

ED, SEo takes many months. A link to a crappy site will get some traffic and it will increase later. SEO done in super speedy bursts take PPC and don't accomplish much towards relevance and PR. And it will often fade away.

·
Slate and Metal Roofer
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
OH Fp is a WYSIWYG editor, with 'Normal,HTML, and Preview' panes. Make it like you want, switch panes to add HTML meta tags and you can preview it. Click save-as and create web, click publish and you're up. (PS< it takes 2 days before havd to set up the server with PW's and Usenames, To accept Windows platform AND install FP extensions.

After that, i can make changes in as little 5 miutes and publish.

In my spare time, I'll make a new page, add photos, etc, add links, and hit publish again.

Websites are not static and will need changes almost daily. I go out, do a job, see some JL crap, take a pick, and publish while waiting for supper, which usually takes 20 minutes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts