Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type of software is best to keep track of Customers and their related jobs / roofs / history?

Using QuickBooks is OK but there must be other options that don't cost an arm / leg to buy and are faily simple to use and understand?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I looked at a few software programs.....Acculynx was 1000 up front and $100 a month if I remember correctly....it was okay

Maxcon: I cant remember the price, but the rep was a like a used car salesman, made a bunch of promises and didnt deliver.

Contractorscloud.com: $700 down...and $75 per user but this is the BEST software by far. They have their stuff together and its easy to use and very customizable. PM me if you need contact info for the rep.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interesting

Not sure what kid of promises were made aside from a great system to manage your business and solutions to help get you where you want to be.

Every system has their own unique offerings and I suggest taking a tour of them and seeing what is right for your company.

As far as price goes, MaxCon is available in 4 price levels based on necessity with the lowest being $25.00 and the highest being $75.00 per user per month. There are no setup fees and there is only additional cost should we do a full integration into Quick Books Pro for you.

MaxCon also offers a suite of full business solutions to allow you, the contractor to meet all of your needs in one place. We are always happy to assist and answer questions to make sure you find the right software for your company.

Regards,

Bill Hicks
Director of Sales
MaxCon Software
(206)707-2856
[email protected]

·
Banned
1 Posts
What type of software is best to keep track of Customers and their related jobs / roofs / history?

Using QuickBooks is OK but there must be other options that don't cost an arm / leg to buy and are faily simple to use and understand?
Hi! I recently started using this online software Software for house services planning, management and delivery From what you said your needs are, this fits you. Prices start from 25$/month with 5 users if I'm not mistaking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts