Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After roofing for 33 years i know all about back pain. This New tool for 2012 will save you some time and cleanup as well as bending over as far when working on roofs. Try the Telescopic Trowel and see if you dont agree.
Or talk about some ways you save your back on your jobs.
You will find the Telescopic roof trowel in all your favorite roofing supply stores in Febuary. www.telescopictrowel.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Being a fellow roofer, I can understand your skepticism, but I feel time will tell. I can only tell you, it has been tested by me roofing in Florida as you have, we work on a lot of tile valley replacements. Using the Telescopic Trowel I find it easy to throw down a lot of roof cement faster, with less bending and membrane much faster. You can adjust the handle to any size you want. Also bulling down eve metal and rake edges it goes faster.
Mansards roofs you can reach down to most eves to bull the drip edge safer. It is a tool designed by a roofer for roofers, if you will allow me on your job, I would come down there and show you first hand the benefits of this new roofing tool i am excited about.

·
Registered
54 Posts
that is pretty sick
in newfoundland we cover everything in gum . that would be pretty sick
id say it would get gummed up pretty quick and not function as wellanymorelol
have to clean it daily..
cool though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i always have a old 1" X 2" tile roof batten laying around for applying roof cement, snap off a 18" or so, use it then toss it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts