Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
room2roof.com
114 Posts
I think paying for delivery is necessary and i dont mind because Diesel fuel is going up and Truck maintenance is not cheap and then id have to pay one of my guys to deliver or do it myself and im way too busy to do that because im out doing roofing, remodeling and painting estimates all around charlotte nc all day, performing roof inspections and meeting with adjusters. I have a decent sized team that does this too but i like to be hands on and know every detail about every job going on.

·
Roofing Relapse
2,552 Posts
I would not pay a monthly fee. I would prefer pay for delivery. $60 a month seems enticing at first, but sheesh you'd be losing money at that price if I took more than one order a month. Thena gain you'd just jack up the shingle price, which is why I wouldn't pay a monthly fee.

BTW this guy asked the same question like 5 times. it's either spam or free market research.

·
Roofing Relapse
2,552 Posts
You're asking and answering your own questions now?

It's a business. As a business you have to make money. I see no way you could sell materials for the same price as your competing material suppliers but NOT charge delivery. You'd have to jack up the price or charge for delivery. I see no wtwo ways around it. Well there is a third option, and that's going out of business.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.