I had my roof done two days ago and intend on having a meeting with the contractor to discuss items that I feel may be issues. I was hoping to understand:
- are all items that I've raised legitimate issues or am I being too picky?
- is it reasonable / possible for them to be fixed?
- best way to proceed in the discussion of these issues with the contractor
- the home is 15 years old and located in Ontario Canada ( average snowfall of 200cm / 78" per year)
- slope of roof is 12:12 (45 degree angle)
- the weather today was sunny and 20C / 68F. I had spoken with the contractor about the uneven appearance of the roof and he stated that it will level out and seal after some hot weather. There may be a marginal improvement.
- No payment for the work has been made yet but full payment is being requested.