Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping someone knows what these are. I think they're one way vents for a LWC deck but I'm not sure.

I've never seen them like this and some of them have what appear to be sensors on them.

They are on a hospital building roof on which there are "biohazard" labeled ventilators.

Has anyone ever seen these before?


1 - 1 of 1 Posts