Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are residential and commercial roofing company located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I am considering hiring a salesman. What have you found is the best place to advertise or best way to find someone? Another roofer had recommended Craigs List, but I'm not having much luck there.

Thanks!

Sergio
Apex Roofing, Inc.
www.apextx.com

·
Roofing Relapse
2,556 Posts
Craigslist will yield a ton of immediate results, but the quality is not that high. You can try getroofingjobs.com but for me, 99% of the results were out of town and/or storm chasers.

Monster and Career builder may be a good choice. You may also try the roofer coffeeshop publication, I forget what it's called I haven't gotten it in years now that I think about it. I wonder if they stopped sending it or because my address changed.

·
Roof Pro of Vermont
351 Posts
Thank you Aaron for the referral but I am staying here at least another year. We had a offer on our home and they couldn't be approved so maybe it is for the best.

Snow is depressing... but our little girl will be turning 1 the end of November and she'll probably love the playing in the stuff.

I considered deleting the original post but one I don't know how and two some impressive offers came out of it and maybe it will work out for someone else.

Vermont's precipitation is #2 highest on record, last winter there was a ton of snow removal from roofs maybe the precipitation will continue and we get a ton more snow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts