Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Atlanta Roofing
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

As you know marketing is very important to any business and so is networking. You put the two together and you have an awesome force on the internet.

I am looking to guest blog post for another roofing contractor in another state besides Georgia. If you are interested in providing one as well that would be great but not necessary.

The article would be over 500 words and industry related. It would be original content that is not not duplicated. We can use a content website that checks for plagiarism.

Let me know if you are interested.

Kurtis from Quality Atlanta Roofing

·
Roof Hail Damage
64 Posts
Hi Guys,

As you know marketing is very important to any business and so is networking. You put the two together and you have an awesome force on the internet.

I am looking to guest blog post for another roofing contractor in another state besides Georgia. If you are interested in providing one as well that would be great but not necessary.

The article would be over 500 words and industry related. It would be original content that is not not duplicated. We can use a content website that checks for plagiarism.

Let me know if you are interested.

Kurtis from Quality Atlanta Roofing
checkout my blog
http://restoration303.blogspot.com

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am intereste in Guest blogging exchange

I am interested in guest blogging. I am from Washington state and have been blogging heavily for the last 9 months for Chase NW Roofing. We have many blogs listed on page 1 of Google and average around 50 hits on our blogs every day. I would be open to having you guest blog if we could do the same for you.

Regards,

Joshua Wilson
Operations Manager Chase Construction NW Inc-Roofing

·
Registered
8 Posts
Guest Blogging

Thanks Metro for the chance to exchange blogs with you. I am looking forward to working with American Pride Roofing as well. If you guys know other roofers open to exchanging guest blogs I would appreciate their info and i will do the same for you as I run across them. :thumbup:

Joshua Wilson
Operations Manager
Chase NW Roofing

·
Ben Landers
20 Posts
I work with several roofers that would be interested as well. We can reciprocate with the two dozen sites we have. PM me if you're interested.

Ben

·
Registered
11 Posts
This would be a great way to do some some content exchanging and link building between roofing companies. I'd be interesting in organizing/contributing to a guest blogging program. Seems like a great way to not only get fresh content for websites but the backlinks certainly help too.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts