Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Welcome to the site Ron.

I see you have a few posts made already. Great!!! Thats the best way to learn and share more with your fellow contractors.

Ed

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You two seem to have a good grasp on what's going on. I appreciate the welcome. I like a lot of old school work ethics and ways but I can be swayed with a little technology and I am interested in the marketing aspects.
We will share more I am sure.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I wish my supposed Good Grasp would help out in getting some more calls coming in and getting people to quit beating around the bush and just get on with things though.

Ed

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome Ron, i too am new, joined the site yesterday. I do recoginize some of the names here from a different place.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can feel myself getting fatter sitting here. I only seem to get up and pace a bit when my beliefs are in question. It is good. I too have found another site, seems more visitors there but better quality over here. Its Spring and I am hoping all of us spend less time inside talking about work and actually out on roofs making money!

Best of luck to everyone this year and the following!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
The calander says spring but it has been far from it here. We had one nice week in march and since then it has been snowing or blowing.... I can't remember when i have been so ready for summer to get here. We have got work to do but the weathers not helping us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts