Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
eeer... should I say "wet" Florida. ha ha

I'm a roofer's REAL boss... the wife. ha ha

I stumbled across this site and did some reading and wow... you all are awesome! I just had to join so I can pick your brain.

Hubby has his own business, 2yrs old, and I have just recently quit my job to work for him. :thumbup: Yeah, not sure if that's a good thing but we'll see.

Anyway, of course you wont see me posting in alot of the areas being that I'm not the actual roofer, although I seem to live and breath it lately, but I'll be poking around in some of the other areas to get some ideas and advice on the things I'll be helping with, like advertising.

So... again, awesome group and i'm glad to be here! :party:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Whats your name, or at least a short-cut version to call you by?

I think that any of our wives deserve a lot more credit than anyone else realizes.

Last Friday, my 2nd appointment was not even started at until 9:30 pm and didn't get done until half past midnight.

Ed

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awww thank you! More hands make the load light.

Now.. if I can convince him that a night out does not mean driving around town looking at all the roofs he's done the past 7 years... yes very borring... then we'll be good to go. :laughing:

By the way, call me Jackie.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Awww thank you! More hands make the load light.

Now.. if I can convince him that a night out does not mean driving around town looking at all the roofs he's done the past 7 years... yes very borring... then we'll be good to go. :laughing:

By the way, call me Jackie.
Mission Impossible.

It comes with the territory.....:laughing:

That is one thing for sure, that every roofers wife can have in common.

Ed

·
Residential Roofer
227 Posts
Welcome to forums.

I lived in Floral City and worked in Orlando from 91 to 93.
Worked for Don Fanning 'a few jobs', Albert J Steppi 'lil over a year' and
some dudes in Lady Lake, can't remember their names 'Bob & Chris -maybe',
only worked a couple dozen jobs for them.

·
Roofing Expert
353 Posts
Welcome Jackie,
My wife to be knows all the roofing termanoligy! even though she works for the govenment lol
I know a can be a roofing bore to her but im proud of my work and want to show it off, just like your husband
Cheers
Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts