Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
****Update 1/16/2012: HailStrike is now available on the PC! visit www.hailstrike.com for more info.

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know about the new iPhone app called HailStrike. It is a free download in the app store that is fully functional, but requires a subscription for recent data. It allows the user to check hail activity in every county in the US and it is as recent as 15 minutes all the way back to 15 years.

What sets it apart from other hail reporting businesses is that HailStrike displays the path of the storm with hail diameter sizes on it. But the best part is that you have UNLIMITED searches across the US for 15 years. Don't settle for buying a map of a SINGLE storm when you can track hail activity anytime you want. Pricing for a month of unlimited searches is still less than the cost of typical charges for a single map!

Currently, HailStrike is available on the: iPhone, iPad and iTouch.

Check out the website here www.hailstrike.com and you can also see it in the Apple App Store! Check it out and get tracking!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got to see your product first hand yesterday and was very impressed. It was great to be able to see exactly how the path of a storm moved across an area and how this related to the map. Very useful tool to know where damage can be expected to be found. Never mind roofers anyone who deals with hail damage could use this product. Check it out if what I say.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am glad you see the value in the app! We're trying to spread the word since it can help find the areas quickly, which means better productivity and ultimately more money in your pocket! I agree, roofers are the main focus of our development interests, but we see other uses for HailStrike too! Thanks for the feedback and keep on trackin'!

·
Roofer
6 Posts
Are hail reports good for more than business prospecting?

I'm familiar with using hail reports to determine where to prospect for business. And, in my competitive market, speed to customers can make a difference.

Are any of you using the hail reports for other purposes? Do your insurance claims folks need/want information from them? I'm trying to figure the full justification before I subscribe.

Thanks as always. :thumbup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am glad you see the value in the app! We're trying to spread the word since it can help find the areas quickly, which means better productivity and ultimately more money in your pocket! I agree, roofers are the main focus of our development interests, but we see other uses for HailStrike too! Thanks for the feedback and keep on trackin'!

How soon for android?

Skip

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HailStrike 2.0 just in time for 2012

Just a quick update guys!
We have an online solution for you now using the power of HailStrike.
We have many new features and tools and a very easy pricing structure.
We hope you can use us this year as it looks to be an active one for hail!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Our subscription are month-to-month so you don't have a long term contract, however, we do have discounts (20%) for annual pre-purchases. Feel free to try us out for a month!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey guys, if anyone is going to be coming to Dallas after the storms yesterday, we have detailed maps showing the areas hardest hit. 18 tornado reports, and TONS of hail! All this activity, and we are still early in the storm year. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello, HailStrike has a comprehensive package of Daily, Historical, Customizable Alerts, and we also have Instant Paths that show the size and direction of the storm. If you want a good idea of how HailStrike works, visit our website or call (214) 329-0712 to schedule a LIVE demo and we will walk you through the complete program. You can also watch our Overview Video and see what we do...it is accessible via our home page.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts