Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen

How much to fabricate flashings and install Petersen Redi-roof panel?

7/12 pitch hip roof longest pane is 10 '

Any ideas would be appreciated

Also install fabricated 12" wide copings?

·
Registered
755 Posts
A roof diagram, location of the project and some photos would be required to be close to accurate.

Also, the price the supplier is charging for the materials and a comprehensive materials list, if you are looking for a materials and labor guestimate.

Ed

·
Registered
41 Posts
Probably in the $600ish per square range... give or take depending on variables such as... do you have a CNC brake and sheer or buy preformed or slitter and hand brake, telehandler with spreader or carry each panel up one at a time, proper staging or tied off, power shears and nibblers or tin snips... it can be cave-manned but having the right equipment will make make life so much easier... also the biggies.

How big of a job is it?
New or re-roof?
Can it be preflashed or do you have to do so much and stop and wait for stucco or other wall finish and paint?

·
Registered
41 Posts
My subs will charge me $7 per square foot for this. Plus material and my markup you are talking $15 per square foot on a new construction as a starting point.
After reading this I realised I forgot one of the biggest factors determining price..... location, location, location!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts