Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
You have to check in with each one as all of their programs have different requirements and you also can only feature one product line in the ad, if they do a small co-pay.

You might consider finding a related trade person, like if you do not do siding or windows, then make a liason with that other contractor for splitting mailing costs for fliers and/or post cards.

What is your targeted market?

The realtors or property managers or residential home owners or commercial building owners?

Ed

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a good idea about teaming up with the other trades. We're going to target the realtor/property management companies and residental home owners.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Now, since you find a new network, make sure that every time you do an estimate, you leave a couple of fliers for the other contractors and they must do the same for your company.

Also, you can split the cost of hiring a canvassing team to flood market certain targeted neighborhoods and reap the results for each of your trades.

Ed

·
Registered
755 Posts
We receive a ton of co-op from both our supplier and the manufactor. I think it adds up to like 12k a year. You gotta ask. And then you gotta tell them that someone else is prepared to do better.
Which manufacturers provide the best incentives for you?

Ed

·
Registered
168 Posts
Certainteed does

We do alot with their stuff. I have one builder that specifies CT and that helps get the numbers up. We do his roofing and siding.

With my suppier it is basically a deal where they will design and print stuff like postcards, folders, you-name -it. Up to a certain dollar value.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts