Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last fall I bid on this 90 square re-roof for a Project Management Company that I do a ton of work for. I got it, however I could not fit it in my schedule and put it off to this Spring. They couldn't wait so they did went through a local home builder.

Property Manager called me this A.M. explaining the Contractor did something wrong causing a untraceable leak but he has been back up "fixing" the leak but to no avail and instructed PM to hire a different roofer and send bill to him.

I have my reservations and I wonder how you would handle this situation:

A. This roof is on a very busy, possibly the busiest street in town.

B. Locals/Everyday commuters could not have missed this project going on last fall ( and by the way it took 3 weeks start to finish).

C. Contractor has red work trucks, as do I, difference is mine are lettered!

Who wouldn't drive by, see work going on a already new roof that they watched drag on for weeks just last fall and not help but notice my truck lettering that I paid extra so people would see it!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mud season is almost over and I am trading for a new F350, I think I should slide in there and fix the issue before I letter it up... My worry lies more in those stopped at the light peering up, the ones I won't be able to be vocal with.

Thanks for the input.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.