Registered
755 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
The old pull tabs from very old pop and beer cans used to be completely circular and they worked very well as a replacement for Quarters in the Chicago Parking Meters. :whistling:

Ed

·
Registered
76 Posts
When I was in Viet Nam we got beer rations, the farther north you were the poorer the beer you got, Ballentine was the poorest. I actually got to like the Old Milwauke, first time I've seen those in four decades.

·
Registered
75 Posts
When I was in Viet Nam we got beer rations, the farther north you were the poorer the beer you got, Ballentine was the poorest. I actually got to like the Old Milwauke, first time I've seen those in four decades.
Hi Roofsafe,
It's nice to see another Nam Era Vet still kicking it. We are getting few and far between.

·
Registered
76 Posts
flashingmaster,I've had to step out of the trade last year, the knees and ankles told me; "no more". But, just like;"once a Marine, always a Marine", you can say; "once a roofer, always a roofer". It can be said of all the trades, ways, means and methods are developed by each and every person in each trade, we all have our different perks. All those differences are the little things that help improve what we do, some are just adopted more than others and we kind of like our method best, but the goal of the job is still the same.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts