Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've avoided offering financing because of the costs companies charge to offer it. Our local banks and credit unions seem to take forever and can be a headache.

Does anyone know of any companies where I can offer on the spot financing, but not have to pay percentages, subscription fees, etc..?

·
Registered
1 Posts
try finance my project

Our last bank charged us 6% on our customers loan. We did that about twice until we decided it wasn't worth it.

I did however find finance my project. its free and pretty simple. I've run a couple deals through them and my customers seemed happy with the loans they got. They only go up to $50k but that has been enough so far..

https://financemyproject.com/offer-home-improvement-financing/

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think you basically answered your own question. You are looking for a company to offer instant financing at market rates. Doesn't that seem like a non-sequitur to you? Why would anybody do something like that? Would you give someone money to put on a roof without knowing if they can afford to pay you back?

Jesse
Elite Roofing

·
Registered
5 Posts
These arent free. Your not going to find a free option but we use Greensky and Enerbank. We get them approved on the spot first time at the home. Super easy and cheap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For sure, it isn't worth offering financing through banks. I went through this, and the percent they take is too much. But through "finance my project" is easy as ABC. I try not to deal with banks. Just a headache with them. Even with the mortgage, I decided to join the Cambridge Mortgage Advisor team. They are doing an extraordinary job in this area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts