Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Most Comprehensive & Affordable Lead/Traffic Generating Program

We have roofing lead generation programs that start as low as $199/month with no money down and it includes free Wordpress customization and free hosting.

If you have any questions about our Free Roofing Website Design & Affordable Roofing SEO program or just need free help with any online marketing/seo related questions… don’t hesitate to ask.

To learn more about our programs you can message me, email me at damon @ visibleroofer.com or visit our site Visible Roofer.

Damon @ the Visible Roofer

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
:thumbdown:Spam:thumbdown:
roofermann: Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but how is this spam exactly? That's not a fair assessment. It is posted in a roofing contractor forum in the marketing section of the forum. We are a marketing company that helps roofers and I am making a post about offering our help. Seems like a pretty good fit to me and whether you choose to work with us, well that is up to you. We don't spam the internet because we do things the right way for long term sustainable growth. And... I'm here to offer free advice as well if anyone wants it so if you need any... don't hesitate to ask. I'd be more than happy to help!

·
Roof Hail Damage
64 Posts
It is seen as spam when its advertising in the forums instead of a paid ad. We all get hounded with sales calls etc by "lead generators" and Ive yet to find one that can get the high quality leads we need.

In this business when you place ads for say roofing crew members and installers we'll get 5 sales calls from lead generators for every real rsponse we get for the ad intended. So forgive us if we view ads here as spam, we get spammed all the time online and over the phone, text and emails.

·
Roofing Relapse
2,558 Posts
roofermann: Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but how is this spam exactly? That's not a fair assessment. It is posted in a roofing contractor forum in the marketing section of the forum. We are a marketing company that helps roofers and I am making a post about offering our help. Seems like a pretty good fit to me and whether you choose to work with us, well that is up to you. We don't spam the internet because we do things the right way for long term sustainable growth. And... I'm here to offer free advice as well if anyone wants it so if you need any... don't hesitate to ask. I'd be more than happy to help!
It is spam, and you know it. It's spam because it is an unsolicited advertisement and that is the definition of spam. That's not to say there wasn't some tidbits of good info contained within the spam.

·
Roofing Relapse
2,558 Posts
It is seen as spam when its advertising in the forums instead of a paid ad. We all get hounded with sales calls etc by "lead generators" and Ive yet to find one that can get the high quality leads we need.

In this business when you place ads for say roofing crew members and installers we'll get 5 sales calls from lead generators for every real rsponse we get for the ad intended. So forgive us if we view ads here as spam, we get spammed all the time online and over the phone, text and emails.
That said it, high quality leads.

Anyone can get chit leads, that's not hard to do. Anyone can make the phone ring with poor quality, no quality leads.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

I hear you what you are saying and I think an affordable call routing system might be of value in today's market to weed out the unwanted calls. Building a presence on online takes time and unfortunately, a lot of companies that say they can do this and that end up wasting people's time and more importantly money. So... if you feel I am contributing "spam" to the forum, I apologize as that is not my intention.

It is spam, and you know it. It's spam because it is an unsolicited advertisement and that is the definition of spam. That's not to say there wasn't some tidbits of good info contained within the spam.
Thanks for your reply... I can see that you are heavily involved in this forum and are respected within it. By definition, I cannot argue, but I want you to know it was not my intent. I am here to help even if it is free, but I am also here to learn more about you and your industry.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That said it, high quality leads.

Anyone can get chit leads, that's not hard to do. Anyone can make the phone ring with poor quality, no quality leads.
I really would love the opportunity to pick your brain a bit and have a real conversation with you if you would allow me to do so. I really want to hear what you have to say and I believe it will give me some valuable insight.

·
Roof Hail Damage
64 Posts
On their site they make no mention of the following:
  • How many companies in my territory are they selling their program too?
  • What happens if they supply bad leads? Do they replace them?
  • How do they get their leads? Believe it or not some buy leads from another company and resale them. They may sell you leads that they dont to someone else but that doesnt mean the company they buy leads from don't sell them to my competitors.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
On their site they make no mention of the following:
  • How many companies in my territory are they selling their program too?
  • What happens if they supply bad leads? Do they replace them?
  • How do they get their leads? Believe it or not some buy leads from another company and resale them. They may sell you leads that they dont to someone else but that doesnt mean the company they buy leads from don't sell them to my competitors.
To answer your questions:

· We only work with a max of 2 websites per region. Each region is pretty large so 2 is sufficient, but that's it. And we put it in writing.
· Let me explain the lead thing as I see that word is being confused with what we do actually. We are not supplying you with leads, if you wanted a program like that, we could do something for you and the leads would only go to you. Exclusively. I probably should have left the whole lead thing out and I tried to change the title of the post, but it wouldn't let me. It has since been changed on our site.

·
Roof Hail Damage
64 Posts
Except that my SEO guy is 2 doors down from me. And he produces more for me than what youre offering and at a much lower price.

Not knocking your sevice but we get hit up constantly by "lead generatoirs" and Ive yet to see one that works.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Except that my SEO guy is 2 doors down from me. And he produces more for me than what youre offering and at a much lower price.

Not knocking your sevice but we get hit up constantly by "lead generatoirs" and Ive yet to see one that works.
Again... we are not a lead generator. We maximize your online visiblity, monitor it and turn you into an authority in your region.

I cannot compare what your SEO guy does for you at a much lower price because I don't know what he is doing, but if its working for you and you are happy... fantastic!

·
Registered
8 Posts
:eek:

1K a month? good luck with that one. I dare you to offer your services for free until there are results haha. If you were providing real value you would have referrals looking for you, and your sales pitch wouldn't work in a used car lot.

Anyways,

I am a software developer for the construction industry. I develop custom solutions as each company has unique problems etc.

If there is a major pain/major problem that you wish there was a software solution for please go into detail about it here....the bigger the problem the better. Shoot.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
That price is for a large company that targets a large geographical area. I've spoken with dozens of companies that spend more way more than that on their marketing. But, we have programs that start as low as $199/month.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
:eek:

1K a month? good luck with that one. I dare you to offer your services for free until there are results haha. If you were providing real value you would have referrals looking for you, and your sales pitch wouldn't work in a used car lot.

Anyways,

I am a software developer for the construction industry. I develop custom solutions as each company has unique problems etc.

If there is a major pain/major problem that you wish there was a software solution for please go into detail about it here....the bigger the problem the better. Shoot.
Thanks for your negativity and also for trying to high jack my thread. Our program was changed before you made your negative comments and while $1k may be laughable to you, you would be surprised at how many companies pay more than that. Regardless, we have programs that start as low as $199 with no money down.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts