Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner


  1. New Member Introductions
    I noticed this siding on the side of the house sticking up right above the A/C unit but it doesn’t look like this anywhere else. What is this called and is it normal? Is it some kind of drip guard?