Roofing Talk - Professional Roofing Contractors Forum banner
  • Welcome! Are you ready to join the roofing discussions? Click here!

How To Leverage Google To Get More Leads, Increase Sales and Build a Brand - #1 PART

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  shujainali 
#1 ·
YOU NEED MORE CUSTOMERS?

So in this series, we're going to talk about how you can leverage GOOGLE for your roofing business to get more leads, convert those leads into sales, build a sustainable business and brand to play in the long run.

Maybe you have a website but can customers find you?

91% People find products and services throughout search engine like Google which has 67% search share.

If you're not visible on the search engine, the huge number of your target market will not able find you.

And do you know how many potential visitors are you missing by not having search marketing for you?

THOUSANDS! Here is the data of few cities in the USA I collected from Google Keyword Planner, and these are the people that are actively looking for roofing services.

There are a lot of people searching roofing services all around the world.

When you're missing out on visitors that means that you are also missing out on customers.

Visitors become leads and leads become customers

SO you're failing to acquire customers If your website is not optimized for search Engines

NOT OPTIMIZED FOR SEARCH ENGINE = NO VISITORS AND NO CUSTOMERS

Here is the thing:

You need to get into the SEO/Search marketing game and play ball.

Notes:
Wait for my #2 PART.

Where I will show you how you can optimize your website for search engine and rank at the top of Google for your best buying Keyword/Phrase.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.