Want to rank higher in Google? Roofing company guest post swap | EASY SEO - Business, Marketing, and Sales - Contractor Talk

Want to rank higher in Google? Roofing company guest post swap | EASY SEO

Old 11-06-2018, 12:35 PM   #1

Trade:
Lightbulb

Want to rank higher in Google? Roofing company guest post swap | EASY SEO

Hi everyone, my name is Mike and I run an SEO company which means I help businesses increase their rank in Google.

An effective way to rank a website in Google nowadays is to do 'guest posts'. Basically, what I do is create an article on someone else's website/blog with a link back to my client's roofing company website. This results in SEO page rank flowing from there website to mine.

So here's the plan: I create a guest post on my website to link to yours. You create a guest post on your website to link to mine.

RESULT: Both websites will get an increase in rankings. win/win.

Requirements:
  • Must be located OUTSIDE of the Tampa Bay area. We don't want to be competing for the same service location.
  • Must have a decent website. My client has a powerful roofing company website and we're looking to link with similar quality sites.

How do we get started?

So normally this task isn't a walk in the park. It takes research and the ability to write a 500+ word article relevant to the website.

However, I said EASY SEO in the title because I'm making this task easy for YOU.

I will write the articles for both websites. These articles will be over 500+ words of unique content targeting the roofing niche.

If interested please PM me your website to consider the link swap and ill do everything else.

PS: My website currently has 55 roofing keyword ranking on the first page of Google. That should tell you the quality of the site, so a backlink from my roofing site will be incredibly valuable to you.

Advertisement

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. RoofingTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!