I have Leads...how do I market them? - Business, Marketing, and Sales - Contractor Talk

I have Leads...how do I market them?

Old 09-08-2015, 10:40 AM   #1

Trade:

I have Leads...how do I market them?

I have access to thousands of leads in Texas ranging from minor water damage to full roof replacements including wind and hail damage all the way to total fires. Mostly residential but some commercial too.

These leads are not generated by a lead generating company or marketing company.

I don’t have the time or experience to create a lead generating company of my own and would prefer to market these hard leads directly to a lead generating company and let them do their thing and sell the leads to their customers.

So here is the point of my post…
Can you folks share with me the names of the most reputable lead generating companies in the industry based on your experience so I may reach out to them and offer my services to them?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Advertisement

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. RoofingTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Old 10-16-2015, 01:44 PM   #2

Trade:

Re: I have Leads...how do I market them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeads View Post
I have access to thousands of leads in Texas ranging from minor water damage to full roof replacements including wind and hail damage all the way to total fires. Mostly residential but some commercial too.

These leads are not generated by a lead generating company or marketing company.

I don’t have the time or experience to create a lead generating company of my own and would prefer to market these hard leads directly to a lead generating company and let them do their thing and sell the leads to their customers.

So here is the point of my post…
Can you folks share with me the names of the most reputable lead generating companies in the industry based on your experience so I may reach out to them and offer my services to them?

Thank you in advance for your help!
There are several ways you can go about this. The easiest way is to sign up for an affiliate account and sell them to 800 Remodel or Home Advisor, however, this will get you the least amount of $$$ for your leads.

Another option is partner with somebody such as a local roofing company and sell the leads to him on a pay per lead or monthly or take a 3-6% off his sales from the leads. Beware though as tracking leads can becoming difficult and time consuming going the percent route and there has to be trust and honestly, but you will get more bang for your buck.

May I ask, how are you getting these leads?

Hope this helps give you an idea or two!!
Old 11-05-2015, 11:50 AM   #3

Trade:

Re: I have Leads...how do I market them?

Do a google search for 360Partners. They are a lead generation company in Austin, TX. They can help you.