Epdm indoors? - Roofing Material and Products - Contractor Talk

Epdm indoors?

Old 11-10-2016, 06:56 PM   #1

Epdm indoors?

Hi
I'm working on opening an indoor paintball facility. The building that seems to best suite my needs has a 6700 sf 2nd story that I would like to use as a playing floor.

It was recommended by another indoor facility to put down artificial turf. To clean it they hose it down to break the parts up then steam clean it to remove the oils.

So I'm looking for a solution that isn't a concrete surface, and is waterproofed to be able to clean it. I got looking into epdm and it seems to be a viable option. But what do you guys think? Is there a better solution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. RoofingTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!